Monday, December 3, 2007

Tupperware is a mess

I can never find a lid that goes with my Tupperware. This is strange because my wife and I make a concerted effort to put the lids on the Tupperware when we store them so that when they are needed, we can just grab one out. I feel that if a usable, cleanable design was employed, millions would have a more organized, effective Tupperware cabinet.

This just came to me today, so I have not put a whole lot of thought into the mechanics or aesthetic of what it should look like. However, a quick web search gave me a picture of what it should NOT look like.

Anyway, just wanted to get that thought out there. Also, the "stackable" Tupperware is no good. I tend to stack Tupperware in my fridge, and they tend to collapse slightly when stacked. There are other complaints on different review boards, but I don't much feel like getting into them. Back to the Pats-Ravens game.


-Christopher Paul

No comments: